Skip to main content

SMOOTO NATURAL RECIPE SKIN CARE (SERUM, MOISTURE GEL & MASK) REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone,

This month's gonna be a productive month for me. I feel like I have some booster to write and share more post than the few previous month. And today I'm back again with another skin care review from Smooto.

Smooto is one of thailand skin care brand which manufactured with Japan technology. The word Smooto comes from "smoothie" which represent fruits. They use japan fruit extract for their main ingredient in developing their skin care products. And all those ingredients are natural.

Last week, I got a package from Smotoo Indonesia containing 3 of their products. I got Tomato Collagen White Serum, Aloe-E Snail Bright Gel and Tomato Collagen White & Smooth Mask.



All those product come in a plastick packaging. The packaging design is very cute and colorful. And they are travel friendly, too. So without further do, let's discover each of them.

1. SMOOTO TOMATO COLLAGEN WHITE SERUM

A whitening serum with 10x more powerful concentrate compare to regular serum, which has the benefit to repair damage and dehidrated skin and make it brighter.



One sachet equals to 10 fresh tomatoes that will make your skin glowing and look brighter than before. It can be used day and night before moisturizer.



At the back of the packaging, you can see the ingredient list and notif that this product is made with natural recipe, not tested on animal and BPOM certified. It has both english and thai description, and also indonesian description printed in a sticker label.



The packaging has a small screw cap at the edge and it's pretty to avoid the serum from leaking.





This serum has a gel texture with which is very light weight and easy to absorbed. The color of the gel is milky white with some red tiny beads spreading which will be melted once you massaged into the skin. It has a nice soft tomato fragrance and doesn't irritate my sensitif skin.







Once it fully absorbed into the skin, you can see such a bright and shimmer on your skin. I don't know whether it comes from that small red beads or the serum. However, it gives natural glowing effect on your skin.



After using this serum for a week, I can see my face looks brighter than before. Here's my pros & cons.

Pros :
~ cute & colorful packaging
~ travel friendly
~ light weight
~ easy to absorbed
~ brightened my skin
~ affordable price
~ smells nice
~ didn't break me out
~ paraben free

Cons :
~ none so far

Overall, I rate this 4.5 out of 5.
❤❤❤❤💕

Repurchase? YES

Product nett : 10 gr
Price : 35K


2. SMOOTO ALOE-E SNAIL BRIGHT GEL

An aloe soothing and moisture gel with 99.5% aloe extract concentrate, vitamin E and snail extract which is very light weight, easy to absorbed and suitable for all skin type, even for sensitive skin.



It has 10 benefits such as :

~ post laser treatment
~ calming sensitive skin
~ sleeping mask
~ soothing sun burnt skin
~ treat acne scar and pimple
~ hand and nail moisturizer
~ fading under eyed dark circles
~ fading scar
~ skin primer for long lasting make up
~ moisture dry knee, elbow & heels



Suggested to put into the refrigerator for cooling effect.


Just like the tomato serum, at the back of the packaging, you can see the ingredient list and notif that this product is not tested on animal and BPOM certified. It has both english and thai description, and also indonesian description printed in a sticker label.



The packaging has a small screw cap at the edge, but bigger than the cap on the serum before. It's perfectly sealed and it pretty safe to avoid the gel from leaking.





This product has a transparent green gel texture which is very light weight and easy to absorbed. A little goes long the way. It has a soft aloe fragrance that is very calming gives cooling effect.





The gel will melt into watery texture when you massage into the skin and quickly absorbed without feeling sticky.





So after trying this aloe gel for a week, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ eye friendly packaging
~ travel friendly
~ light weight
~ easy to absorbed
~ moisturizing
~ has a cooling n calming effect
~ affordable price
~ smells nice
~ didn't break me out
~ paraben free

Cons :
~ none so far

Overall, I rate this 4.5 out of 5
❤❤❤❤💕

Repurchase : YES

Product nett : 50 gr
Price : 45K

3. SMOOTO TOMATO COLLAGEN WHITE & SMOOTH MASK

A fresh tomato mask which restore vitality of dehidrated skin, brightened skin, tightened pores and reduce excess oil on your skin that will make your skin smoother and healthier.



It suggested to be used after washing or scrubbing your face, applying on the whole face, leaving for 5-10 minutes then rinse off. Can be used 2-3 times a week for maximum result.

One pack of this mask equals to 10 fresh tomatoes.



Just like the 2 previos product before, at the back of the packaging, you can see the ingredient list and notif that this product is made with natural recipe and BPOM certified. It has both english and thai description, and also indonesian description printed in a sticker label.


The packaging can be splitted into 2 sachets, and each sachet can be used for 2 times masking. So overall, it can be used 4 times.



This is a wash off mask type. It has jelly like texture with transparent red color and some small red beads spreading inside. It smells like a fresh tomato and the scent is a bit stronger than the serum.





After applying on my skin, I can directly feel the cooling effect and it feels relaxing for me. Some of my friend said they experienced heat sensation after few minutes, but for me, I can only feel the cooling sensation.



I leave it for 10 minutes and I rinsed them off with water. And this time, I had to struggling in wash it off. It's so slippery and difficult to wipe with my hand. I think i might need cleansing sponge to make it easier. It took me few minutes to rinse until all the remaining mask were cleansed.

But after the mask has completely rinsed off, the result was really good. My face instanly became brighter and oil free. Pores felt tighter and my skin felt so smooth. I really love the final result. But I don't like the rinsing part 😂😂😂. Here's how my skin looks after using this mask.



So after trying this mask, here's my pros and cons.


Pros :

~ cute & colorful packaging
~ has cooling effect
~ easy to spread
~ smells nice
~ instantly brightened my skin
~ tightened pores
~ smoothened skin
~ didn't break me out
~ affordable price
~ paraben free

Cons :

~ difficult to rinse off

Overall, I rate this 4 out of 5.


Repurchase? Maybe but still consider the rinsing part.


Product nett : 10 gr

Price : 35K

So my personal thought about this brand, it's totally a worth a try skin care brand considering the price is affordable and the the benefit & result are good for the skin. However, everyone has different skin type  with different sensitized to different ingredients. 


I have a dry sensitive skin. I have allergic to alcohol and some fragrance or essential oil. But the fragrance in this skin care doesn't make my skin react. So I'm happy with that and curious to try some other products from Smooto.


If you are interested with their products, you can click their social media below.


Website : www.smooto.co.id 

Instagram : @smootoindonesia
Facebook : Smooto Indonesia

I would like to say thank you to Smooto Indonesia for giving me the chance to try some of their products. I love them all!


And finally, thank you to everyone who read this post. That means a lot to me. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any question or anything related to these products. I will reply ASAP.

Stay fabulous & take good care of your skin!
😘😘😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo