Skip to main content

HUMAYRA CLEANSING CREAM FIRST IMPRESSION & SHORT REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone,

Today I wanna share with you a new local brand which officially launched on Surabaya Beauty Blogger 7th soiree this month. Introducing Humayra, an UKM which produced a natural product using mangrove fruit extract as the main ingredients.



On the picture above you can see the 3 products of Humayra that I got a chance to try.

1. Humayra Shampoo
2. Humayra Soap
3. Humayra Cream

In this post, I will share my first impression and short review about Humayra Cream (cleansing cream) because it's very unique, has a good benefit for my skin and this also a hand made product. I need to share this especially to all those skin care enthusiast out there.



Humayra Cream is a cleansing cream which produced using mangrove fruit extract as the main ingredient and infused with jasmine fragrance. It contains vitamin A & E and can only be used for face.



Based on the founder's explaination, this cream has some benefits such as :

~ thightened pores
~ reduced acne scar
~ reduced wrinkle
~ deep cleansed
~ brightened skin
~ maintain youthful looking skin

Ingredients :
Water solvent, sodium palmiant, sodium sulfate, fragrance, fixative, CL colorant, mangrove fruit extract.



It comes in a simple plastic jar packaging with a metal screw cap. It was designed with green label which represent natural plant idea.

If you open the screw cap, you can see the cream is like a thick fruit juice extract with broken white color.



The texture of this cream is really different from usual cleansing cream. I never seen mangrove fruit before, so I will try to explain the texture with the other fruit I know. The texture is like a srikaya fruit (custard-apple). And it smells like some kind of fruit sap with a little jasmine scent.



If you massage this cream on your skin, the texture will melt down and the texture will turn into a thick mucus texture that's quite sticky.



At first, I felt awkward to use such a cream and I wonder whether this kind of cream could really clean my face. Beside, I don't really like how it smells especially after it melt down. Howevdr, after rinsing them off, i was amazed with the result. Let me show you how it works.

So here's my face before cleansing. It looked dull and oily on the T-zone area.



Then I put some of the cream using ny finger. I wish they come with spatula so I don't need to use my finger. It such a problem because I have long nails.



After that, I massage these cream all over my face for a few minutes until the texture turns to thick sticky mucus.



Then I rinse them off with water. I first thought it would be difficult to rinse that sticky cream, but I was wrong. It's so easy to rinse off and my face became squeaky clean after rinsing.



As you can see, my face is totally clean, instantly brighter and it also tightened my pores. I've been using this cream for few days and it doesn't break out my sensitive skin.

Here you can see before and after using this cream. It was amazing for a hand made local product to do such a thing.



If you have a dry skin type, I suggest you to use moisturizer right after cleansing.

FYI, even though this is a cream cleanser, but it can't erase waterproof make up, I suggest you to use make up remover first to clean your eye and lip make up because this cream can make your eyes smarting if the residue accidentally come inside your eyes. 

So, after trying this Humayra Cream, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ using natural ingredient
~ not tested on animal
~ paraben free
~ very good cleansing power
~ tightened pores
~ didn't break out my skin
~ instantly brightened my skin
~ can be used for a face massage cream

Cons :
~ doesn't come with spatula
~ smells strange (but i started to get used to it)
~ a bit drying after cleansing
~ can cause eye smarting
~ can't erase waterproof make up

  1. ~ quite pricey


Overall, I rate this 4 out of 5.
❤❤❤❤

Repurchase? Maybe


PRODUCT DETAIL
Brand : Humayra
Product name : Humayra cream
Product type : cream cleanser
Product nett : 50 ml
Price : 50K

I didn't get paid to promote this product. I didn't even asked to write a blog post about this product. I shared this because I think that this is a product that's worth to try. And we need to support our UKM product especially if they're good.

So if you wanna try to buy Humayra product, you can check their social media on the link below.

Instagram : @humayra_official



I would like to say thank you to Humayra for letting me try their natural, cruelty free product. And also to everyone who spare their time to read this post. That means a lot to me.

Feel free to leave a comment below or DM me through my social media if you have a question or anything related to this post. I will try to response ASAP.


Instagram : @z3ndylicious
Facebook : Zendy Harijanto
Line : zendy82

Have a good day and stay fabulous, girl!
😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo