Skip to main content

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone,

I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there πŸ˜‰. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette....


Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍.

So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design.


At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free.


If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a folding type with magnetic cover. So you don't need to worry about the safety since the magnet is strong enough.


If you open it, there's a big mirror and 18 eyeshadow shades, combining the matte, shimmer and glittery eyeshadow type. So it has :

~ 9 matte shades
Lies, Blissful, Pleasure, Orgasm, Peaches, Innocent, Charming, Nudes, Seduce me.
~ 3 shimmer shades
Kiss me, Fire, Desire.
~ 6 glittery shades
Sexy, Tempting, Please me, Classy, Dare me, Lust.

Now I'm gonna swatch it on my hand and show how beautiful and pigmented they are. I'll divide in 2 parts, left and right for clearer pic.

Here's the left side.




And the right side.



From the pic above you can notice how pigmented they are, especially the sparkling shimmer shades. I loveeeeeeeee them. 😍😍😍

The other thing that I like about this palette is because they are not dusty and has awesome lasting power. I can't even find any cons except for the brush. It doesn't come with eyeshadow brush. However, it doesn't matter for me at all since I always use my personal brushes for make up. 

Now here I will show my favourite make up look using this palette. Taraaaaa...... 😊😍



In this picture, I didn't use eyeshadow primer. But you can see the color is very pigmented even without the primer.

Here I mixed the shades Peaches and Orgasm for the base, then I used Shade Please me on my whole eyelids, adding shade  Fire in the outer corner of my lids and shade Lust on inner corner. I also added a little shade Lust on my brow bone. And a little bit on the middle of my eyelid. For the final touch, I tight lined my bottom eye from the outer corner to the center using shade Fire. Then it's done!!! 😍😍😍



I can say that I really really loveeeee the result. It's easy to make this kinda look using this palette. With other palette I just couldn't achieve this look even with primer. This is so satisfying, anyone should get this really! πŸ˜‰

So after swatching and trying this Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette myself, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ pretty packaging design
~ has a large size mirror
~ very pigmented
~ not dusty
~ long last (great staying power)
~ easy to blend
~ beautiful color combination
~ affordable price

Cons :
~ doesn't come with a brush (doesn't matter for me though)

Overall, I rate it 4.8 out of 5 😍😍😍😍😍

Product detail

Brand : Beauty Creation
Product name : Beauty Creation "Tease Me" Palette
Nett : 18 gr
Ingredient :
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Made in : P.R.C
Price : around 150K

If you want to have this Beauty Creation "Tease Me" Palette, you can click the link below. 

Instagram : @ivabeaute.id

They also sell any kind or make up from other brand which are affordable but satisfaction result. Definitely my fave online shop recently. I planned to buy the elsa palette soon because it's so tempting. Check their IG for detail 

Finally, I would like to say thank you to Ivabeaute.id for giving me the chance to try this marvelous eyeshadow palette from Beauty Creation. And also to Surabaya Beauty Blogger for having me on 5th Soiree.

Last but not least, thank you to everyone who stopped by to read my blogpost. Thank you for always supporting me. Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any question or anything about thos product. I will reply ASAP.

Have a great day and stay awesome!!! 😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin