Skip to main content

PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES REVIEW & SWATCHES (SPONSORED)

Good morning everyone,

It's been a while. Now I'm back again to share about our collab between Surabaya Beauty Blogger & Purbasari Cosmetics.



Purbasari is one of the well known local cosmetic & skin care brand in Indonesia that established since 1993 under Gloria Origita Cosmetics (GOC) PT. This company was born with a vision to provide a good quality skin care and make up product with affordable price. And in 1998, their product has entered the international market and exported to some countries such as South East Asia, Taiwan, Hongkong & Middle East.

So yesterday, i got a package from Purbasari Cosmetics. It's a black box with gold Purbasari letter printed at the front side.



Let's see what inside this box. Taraaaaa......



They sent me their new lipstick collection in all shades. There are totally 5 lip cream inside this box, packed in a simple & beautiful packaging box.

This year has become a trend of matte lip cream. Many cosmetics brand has launched matte lip cream series with different benefit & specialty. Through their innovation, Purbasari company has developed and launched their new lip cream called Purbasari Hydra Series Hi-Matte Lip Cream.

This product created with maximum covering benefit and claimed to be :
~ high pigmented
~ high coverage
~ long lasting
~ high protection
~ fast drying
~ no transfer
~ light weight & easy to use
~ contain anti-oksidan & uv protect
~ moisturizing

I'm curious to try and prove whether this product truly meets what it claimed. So without further say, let's start.



I'm gonna talk about the packaging box first before jumping into the product itself.
The packaging box is designed in black doff colour with shiny gold Purbasari letter printed at the top front and other description are printed in white.

There is a small parallelogram hole cut diagonally from bottom front to middle right side of the packaging box that show the colour shade of each lip cream inside.



The ingredients are written at the left side of the packaging box, also printed in white.



And at the back at the packaging box, you can see caution inatruction, manufacture information, BPOM barcode & number label, the expired date & product nett.



At the top of the packaging box, there's a sticker label showing each different colour shade of these lip creams. Lip cream code and shades also printed on that label. This sticker is connected to the BPOM label sticker to seal the packaging box. Here's the picture in more detail.



As you can see on the picture above, this lip cream series got 5 colour shades :

• 01 - VINCA
• 02 - AZALEA
• 03 - LANTANA
• 04 - ZINNIA
• 05 - FREESIA

I personally love the name of each lip cream shades. It reminds me of some name in old greek fairytale if I didn't wrong.

End with the packaging box, now let's jump into the product.



Not like other matte lip cream, Purbasari designed their lip cream packaging in a slim block bottle while other are normaly designed in slim cylinder bottle.



I honestly love this idea. Because with this design, it will make this product stay still and not easily rolled & fell down which often happened. The transparant plastic bottle allow us to see directly the colour inside. And the black screw cap & shiny gold stripes surrounding in between makes this product looks classy 😍


And now I'm gonna swatch each colour on my hand so you can see the real colour. Here it is...



Each colour looks exactly the same as what you see inside the packaging. But in my experience, it will be a little bit different if you swatch it on your lips. So let's try 😎

This is my favourite part, lip swatches 😍😍😍.
I'm gonna start from shade no 01 down to no 05.

● 01 - VINCA





This shade is such a soft coral tone. It's a shade that suitable for office look. And also great for light summer make up with pastel outfit. But for people with dark skin, i think this shade is too pale for you.






● 02 - AZALEA





This shade is still have a coral tone bit a little brighter than Vinca. It's perfect for daily look whether you wanna go for shopping, lunch with friends or any casual occasion. I guess this is a common fave shade for asian women.





● 03 - LANTANA





This shade is such a colour mixture between red and orange. It's suitable for date look, family dinner or other special occasion and you don't wanna look too glamour.





● 04 - ZINNIA





This shade has a pink tone. It's suitable for hang out look whether you wanna go for a movie with friends or just having some coffee at starbucks. The shade is medium, not too soft and not too bold either. If girly look is your style, this shade will win your heart 😍






● 05 - FREESIA




This shade is the darkest shade of this series. It's a bold red colour, a classic colour that never go out of date since years years ago. It's perfect for glamour look. If you are going for party or big event, this colour will make you look classy.




From all those colour, my favourite goes to AZALEA 😍

Next, I'm gonna talk about the texture.
This lip cream has a thick creamy texture. If you have dry lips, i suggest you to use lip balm or lip butter before applying this lip cream to make it look smoother & glide easily on your lips. The colour is very pigmented. This lip cream smells like sweet candy but disappear right after application.

Talking about the lasting power, this product truly meets what it claimed to be. It can last for more than 6 hours but still transfer a bit. It might be because i used too much or because of the thick creamy texture.  Bu overall, i don't mind as long as it can last as i expected 😍

Finaly, after trying this Purbasari Hydra series Hi-Matte Lip Cream, here's my honest opinion.

Pros :
~ long last
~ very pigmented
~ has uv protect & vitamin e
~ didn't dry out my lips
~ creative packaging

Cons :
~ stain on glass
~ too thick texture
~ contain parfume & paraben

Overall, I rate this 4 out of 5 ❤❤❤❤

That's all my honest review about Purbasari Hydra Series Hi-Matte Lip Cream. Here's some detail about this lip series :




Brand : Purbasari

Product : Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream (Hydra Series)
Nett : 6.5 gr
Manufactured by : PT. Gloria Origita Cosmetics
Price : IDR 55.000 (can be vary depend on each store)
Instagram : @purbasarimakeupid

Where to buy :

- Giant/Hero
- Cosmetic store & big supermarket in Surabaya

Or you can buy online at GOC shop :

Finaly, I wanna say thank you to Purbasari Cosmetics for lefting me try and experience their new lip product. Hope this brand will keep creating and innovating to bring beauty to us.




And also thank you for everyone who took their time for stopping by and read my blog post. If you have some question, suggestion or anything, feel free to leave a comment below, I will reply ASAP.

Have a nice day and stay fabulous, girls! 😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo