Skip to main content

WHAMISA ORGANIC FLOWER TONER (ORIGINAL) REVIEW

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited because the product i'm reviewing today is a super good product that i've been searching for the past few years. And so glad that i finally found it. Yayyyy 😍😍😍😍😍

As i always said since my first post, i have a very sensitive skin that cause me to put some extra effort to find a skin care product that can suit my skin type. I'm allergic to alcohol, soap, fragrance, and some ingredients could easily irritate my skin even though they're claimed to be good for skin, such as propolis, tea tree, mint, snail, etc.

All my life i've been trying a lot of toner from many brands. Only one toner that suit my skin. It's SK II facial treatment clear lotion and it's super expensive for a toner. Beside, i also use the SK II facial treatment essence so i choose to skip toner and go directly into essence after washing my face.

Back to the main topic, the product i wanna share with you today is Whamisa Organic Flower Toner (original) that I got from Althea get ready with me box. And this is also the main reason why i purchased that box. Here's the product.



This toner comes in a light brown packaging box which has quite different design compare to other korean product. It's a traditional design just like a chinese or korean herbal medicine packaging. Far away from luxurious and modern design that most korean skincare used.

There're some information on the box which is written in hangeul and english alphabets.







The information written :
Whamisa Organic flower natural fermented toner (original) is madr of pure natural ingredients and 97.95% of them are organic ingredients. There is no purified water, but botanical extracts are only used as like aloe maculata leaf extract and so on for the base. Natural fermentation minimizes destroying nutrients and divides nutrients into small particles which give fast and deep absorbing into your skin with deep moisturizing. It helps your skin look healthy and younger.

It's also formulated without paraben/synthetic/chemical preservatives, artificial dyes & fragrances, petrochemicals, silicon/mineral oils, EDTA, animal origin ingredients.

It has BHID standart label (International Organic and Natural Cosmetic Corporations). And EWG verified label for safety ingredient guarantee.




Now let's take a look at the bottle packaging inside.



This toner comes in a glass bottle contain 120 ml, with flowery design on it.





It's provided with a safety cap inside the outer cap so you don't need to worry this product would leaking if you bring it inside your travel bag.

Now let's jump out to the texture.





This toner has thick liquidy consistency with quite strong herbal scent. You might feel a little bit sticky at first, but then it will absorbed quickly without feeling greasy. And the scent will disappear in just few seconds. Leaving your skin feeling supple and bouncy.



I've been using this toner day and night for 10 days. I fell in love since the first time using it and decided to put this toner into my holy grail list. And here's the result i got after using this toner in just 10 days.



This pic is a real pic, and i didn't get paid nor sponsored for this product. This is a real pic without any editting. I have no breakout using it and my skin didn't over react. 

I suggest you using this toner by putting some drops onto your palm, spread it and dab onto your face until it fully absorbed. I tried to use cottonpad at first, but since this has thick liquidy texture, i think it's a waste to use with cottonpad. Beside, it's a hydrating toner, so the more your skin absorbed, the more effective it would work.

Whamisa got 3 types of toner. They got :
~ Original type




~ Refresh type






~ Deep Rich type




I'm curious to try all the range of this brand. They got cleansing oil, essence, eye essence, etc. And for this toner, i will definitely repurchase. This product is super duper good and safe. Chemical free and the one with sensitive skin would not need to worry about break out.

Overall, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ didn't break me out
~ absorbed quickly without feeling greasy
~ made a great changing on my skin texture
~ mosturizing and reduced redness
~ packaging is safe for travel
~ organic and natural ingredients
~ make my skin glowing & supple

Cons : 
~ None so far

Repurchase? Absolutely yes!!!

I rate this product 5 out of 5.





So that's all my review about Whamisa Organic flower Toner (original). Hopefully this post will help you. Please feel free to leave any comment below if you have some question or suggestion. Will be glad to hear from you.

Have a nice day and see you on my next post. 😘😘😘



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo