Skip to main content

UNBOXING ALTHEA ~ GET READY WITH ME BOX

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited because my Althea Get Ready With Me box was finally arrived yesterday. Just a short story, I was looking for a good alcohol-free toner because my skin is very sensitive to alcohol. And my friend told me to buy Whamisa organic toner which is very popular recently and good for sensitive skin. What a coincidence that Althea offered a beauty box that contains that toner. I felt like screaming 😍😍😍 and directly made a purchase before it sold out. So here's the box





This box contains 7 items :
~ Beuins honey scrub mask
~ Aritaum real pure peeling booster
~ Whamisa organic flower toner (original)
~ Tonymoly BC dation moisture cover cushion (warm beige)
~ Abbamart eyes on me eyeshadow (cinnamon)
~ Colornique blush (coral pink)
~ Etude House dear darling water gel tint (chilly red)

And this box cost me only IDR 348.000. Totally worth it!!! 🤗

Now I'm gonna start unboxing and describe each item in more detail.

1. BEUINS HONEY SCRUB MASK





This is an exfoliating mask containing honey, removes dead skin cells and any residues leaving on your skin. Clear them in the morning for the perfect canvas.
Here's the texture inside.



It infused with manuka honey to fills your skin with rich nutrients. Thick texture but non greasy but totally moisturising and replenishing. Also walnut powder to exfoliate dead skin cells without irritation  go make your skin soft and smooth after using.

2. ARITAUM REAL PURE PEELING BOOSTER





This is a chemical exfoliator comes inside a pink pump bottle with liquid texture. Can be used for :
~ exfoliate and boost your skin at once
~ sweep away and clears the pores for enhanced skin texture
~ everyday treatment for clearer and even complexion

3. WHAMISA ORGANIC FLOWER TONER (ORIGINAL)





This one is my favourite and my reason I purchasing this box 😍😍😍.
It's a toner with organic flower extract that powerfully hydrates and treats your skin to be healthier. It's alcohol free and suit sensitive skin type like mine. They gave it randomly between deep rich and original variant. And i got the original one. So happy 😍😍😍. Gonna try it today and I'll make a review about it soon.

4. TONYMOLY BC DATION MOISTURE COVER CUSHION (WARM BEIGE)





This is a cushion that contain foundation for extra coverage. Enriched with moisturizing agent to create glowy, dewy base. Making your complexion looks healthier and younger.

This BC dation has 2 great poin :
~ Perfect coverage without cakeyness.
The formula conceals any imperfections, and make your ski  more flawless for a longer time
~ Smart, multifunctions.
Brightening, anti wrinkle & has SPF 50+ PA+++
Triple functionalities give a perfect coverage while adding moisture to your skin.

Here's the shade



In this pic, the shade looks yellow due to the lighting. But actually it more into beige. I will try this and make a review in detail.

5. ABBAMART EYES ON ME EYE SHADOW (CINNAMON)





It's a single shimmer eye shadow in shade cinnamon. A neutral brown color with gold shimmer for any kind of make up look. I haven't swatched this so I don't know whether it'a pigmented or not. But i will use this in my birthday make up soon this month and let you see how it's gonna be.



6. COLORNIQUE BLUSH (CORAL PINK)





This is a powder blush randomly given between shade peach pink and coral pink. I got shade coral pink. I haven't ever heard about this brand before. But i love the packaging. It suitable for lovely romantic make up look and comes with a blush brush.



Actually i hope i will get the peach pink shade. It suits my skin tone more. But we'll see how it's gonna be after i try.

7. ETUDE HOUSE DEAR DARLING WATER GEL TINT (CHILLY RED)


This is a red color lip tint with doubled content of pigments to make the color last longer on your lips. Enriched with pomegranate and soapberry extracts so your kips won't become dry. This is the first red lipstick i got. And here's the swatch.


It can be used for ombre or gradation lips depend on the application. I'm curious to try this one, too. Never imagine myself with red lipstick 👄

So that's all. 
I haven't try any of those stuff because i wanna make a complete review of each item in more detail. Got so many homework, hope i could finish writing all the review within this month. 

And for you who wanna buy this box, i think Althea still have the stock of this box. So just download the application ALTHEA KOREA and find the pic below before sold out.


I'm very very excited with this box because all the stuff are totally worth it and suit my needs. So lemme take a selfie with them before i finish this blog. 😁😎



Finally, thank you so much for reading this post and feel free to leave a comment below, which product you want me to review first. Hope to hear from you. 
Have a great day, everyone... 😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo