Skip to main content

MISSHA THE ORIGINAL TENSION PACT FIRST IMPRESSION

Hello everyone,

Today I'm coming back with a review about bb cushion that I got from Althea 10 minutes make up box. This gonna be my 2nd cushion i tried and hopefully it will suit my sensitive skin. Here is the Missha The Original Tension Pact (SPF 37 PA+++).



My first impression about the packaging is.... LOVE IT!!!!!!!. I love the design and the packaging colour. It looks luxurious and classy. I'm not a cushion fan before. I used to like bb cream more but since cushion became more popular nowadays, i'm just curious to try some and found out what my holy grail cushion will be. Any suggestion? 😇

Ok, back with this cushion, here's how it looks like



It has glossy pastel colour with stripes design which is pretty impressive. I found that Missha got 4 types of this cushion. Here's the information I got from google.





4 of them have the same design but different pastel colour and type. 
They got :
~ perfect cover tension pact
~ intense moisture tension pact
~ natural cover tension pact
~ tone up glow tension pact

I also got the information about the difference between cushion and tension pact. I once thought it was the same but here's the difference.


The tension came in cream style and viscosity tight that made it long lasting. While the cushion came in liquid style and low viscosity. That picture is a comparison between cushion and tension from Missha itself. So I don't know whether it works also in other brand.

Back to the review, mine is the natural cover tension pact in shade 23. I guess this shade is gonna suit my skintone because i tried missha M perfect cover bb cream before and my skin tone match with shade 23. So this one is good.

Now let's take a look inside.


As I said on my previous post titles unboxing althea trendy box, i was quite disappointed about the mirror. It looks like an old packaging that's been used before. But since the cushion is perfectly sealed, i'll tolerate it. The sponge is so so. Like other powder or compact sponge. I don't really like the colour to be honest. I mean after looking that luxurious packaging, the sponge made it look downgrade. Anyone agree with me?

Ok let's continue with the cushion inside


The seal came with some information as you see in the pic, written :
1. Remove the sticker for use.
2. The net could be smeared with the contents even for new product due to the nature of the container, and nothing wrong to use it.
3. Close the compact tightly after use.

One thing that made it different from another cushion i know, is the net filter.


Normaly a cushion came in a sponge, but this one is using net filter. I don't know whether this idea made it pro or con. Please give your opinion through the comment box below if you've ever tried one. Will be glad to read all your words.

Now let's start with my bare face. I always start with basic skincare before applying cushion or bb cream. Here i used SK II facial treatment essence and dr. Jart Ceramidin liquid. Both are my holy grail product. 


Sorry for the bad lighting. Actually my skin is not as yellow as it shown. Here i tried to zoom in and show all the imperfection on my skin. Still have problems with large pore, acne scar and discoloration. And the pic below show the real colour of my skin.


Now i'm gonna try this cushion or what they called tension pact.





Based on my first impression about the sponge, actually my instinct was right this time. I don't like the sponge. It has rough checked texture that made the cushion couldn't be blended smoothly like other cushion sponge does. I need to reblend it with my beauty blender to make it smoother. And here is my before after pic using this cushion.




Personally I really love how this cushion. A little goes along the way and it could cover discolouration and acne scar on my cheek and jaw. It's pretty light weight andthe shade really suit my skintone. I tried to do half and half but it's not really noticable so i did before after pic.

And after all, here's my first impression about this cushion

Pros :
~ suit my skin tone
~ didn't break me out
~ easy to blend
~ a little goes along the way
~ light weight but good coverage
~ great packaging

Cons :
~ bad sponge
~ oil control is so so 

Overall, I rate this 4 out of 5.




So that's all my first impression about Missha the original tension pact. If you have any question, suggestion or whatever, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you for reading this review and i hope you all have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo