Skip to main content

CATHY DOLL ALOE HA FRESH ALOE VERA TONER & ESSENCE REVIEW

Hi everyone,

Today I'm back again to share with you about my recent favourite face toner which I looooove so much. Here is Cathy Doll Aloe HA Fresh Aloe Vera toner & essence. 😍😍😍



I believe most of you has already known about Cathy Doll. And for you who don't know, this brand is from Thailand but all the products are manufactured in Korea. So they are under korean skin care research standart.

Just a short story, I've been given some sheet mask from Cathy Doll and I fell in love since the first try. I read at the ingredient that it contains fragrance which normally my skin will react to. But after using few times, my skin became so much better, more supple without any allergic reaction which I usually experience if I used a mask that contain fragrance.

So due to that experience, I decided to try another skin care from Cathy Doll which I always fear to try since they contains fragrance. And the good thing is, it doesn't contain alcohol which my skin is also allergic to.

I bought this tone at Cathy Doll counter while they had 20% discount for skin care. So it cost me only 135K for 300 ml. It's pretty cheap compare to my previous toner. I can use anytime without thinking 😂😂😂

Now let's talk about the packaging first. This toner comes in a transparent green plastic bottle that sealed safely. On the packaging bottle, it written 90% aloe vera. It was much and I always love any product which contain aloe vera because it really does calming my skin.



At the back of the packaging bottle, there are some description about this product, including the ingredient list, how to use and caution. All are written in 3 languages : korean hangeul, english and thailand.



It written :
A whole new level of skin nourishment with the combination of Toner & Essence enriched with Aloe Vera Extract for intense skin purification. Provides a refreshing sensation by replenishing moisture from Aloe Vera Essence, this duo innovation also restore radiance that will amaze all eyes.

Quite interesting right? I just can't resist to try. If it's good, then it totally worth my money. 😍😍😍

Ok let's continue. This toner has a screw cap. And after you open, there's a pop up cap inside. So I can say this toner is totally safe to be brought during travel.





The information about manufacture and expired date is printed at the bottom of the bottke packaging.


Now let's jump to the texture inside. This toner & essence has a watery texture but a bit thicker than water. It has no color, no alcohol and the fragrance is reaaalllllly nice and refreshing. 




I usually use by pouring some drops on a cottonpad and wipe over my face. But if my skin felt dry, I used by pouring into my palm and dab into my face until it fully absorbed.

The texture is a bit sticky at first but then it will quickly gone after the product absorbed into the skin. 
I've been using this toner for 2 weeks and I can see the difference on my skin. 

My skin become more supple, moisturize and of I had some break out or small pimples due to heavy make up, this product can calm and recover my skin from all those problem. I can say this product help to heal my acne faster if I had one. And it cure break out. 

One more thing that made me in love with this product is the smell. All my skincare are fragrance free. I envy my friends who can use any skin care product that smells so nice. I could never use any of them. But this product, I have no problem using even though it has the fragrance. I believe they use natural fragrance which is safe for sensitive skin so my skin didn't react. Thanks for that 😍😍😍

So based on my experience using this product, here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ smells really nice
~ didn't irritate my sensitive skin
~ calming break out
~ helps pimple heal faster
~ make my skin supple & moisturize
~ affordable
~ good safety packaging
~ absorbed quickly

Cons :
~ couldn't find any

Overall, I rate this product 5 out of 5 ❤❤❤❤❤
My new holy grail!!!

Product Detail
Brand : Cathy Doll
Product Name : Cathy Doll Aloe HA Fresh Aloe Vera toner & essence
Contain : 300 ml
Ingredients :
aqua  glycerin.propylene glycol,aloe barbadensis leaf powder, methylparaben, diazoulidinyl urea,peg-40 hydrogenated catrol oil,hydroxyethylcellulose,disodium edta, carbopol, trithanolamie,parfum,ci 15985,ci 42090
Company : Karmart
Manufactured in : Korea
Price : 168K
Where to buy :



Finally, I would like to thanks to everyone who has read my blog post. That means a lot for me. Feel free to comment down below if you have any question or suggestion. I will reply ASAP. 

Have a great day and take care of your skin, girls! 😘😘😘

Instagram : @z3ndylicious
Facebook : Zendy Harijanto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo