Skip to main content

DAISO MAKE UP BRUSH CLEANER REVIEW

Hi everyone,

Today I'm back again with another different beauty topic. Not about skin care, not make up, but still something related to make up. Without further say, let's start.

I'm a make up newbie. I have a very sensitive skin which make me sometimes scared to put on make up. And since last year, I began to love make up because you know, as a beauty blogger, you can't separate yourself from make up. And one of the most important stuff that related to make up are make up brushes.

I have some make up brushes that I always use, and to keep my face from acne or irritation, I should clean my make up brushes regularly at lest once or twice a week. I used to use hand wash or bath soap to clean my brushes by mixing with water. And it cleaned my make up brushes perfectly.



During my holiday to Kuala Lumpur, i went to Daiso and i saw a bottle of make up brush cleaner. I decided to buy it since the price is very affordable. Only about 50K for 150 ml. I might need that, so without thinking too much, i grabbed it and put into my troley. Until now I've been using it for about 3 or 4 times and I wanna share my personal review about it.

So as usual, let me show the packaging first. Here it is.



The soap is packed in a transparent plastic bottle in peach pink colour with brown caps. There'a a sticker label with brushes picture and written "removes dirt, removes the stain of the brush".



At the back side, there'a some description written in japanese and english. I'm gonna re-type the english description.

• Removes dirt from the make up brush and puff to keep the cleanser clean.
• Wash the brush and puff on a regular basis in order to use it longer.
• No damage user's skin. Easy to clean.

How to use :
Put the cleaner into the container and dip the brush thoroughly.
Wash it like drawing a circle with running water.
Dry it with a towel and then arrange ends of the wool.
Lastly, dry again naturally.

Ingredients :
Water, ethyl alcohol, surfactant (7%), sodium laureth sulfate, polysorbate 80, alkyl polyglycoside, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, preservatives.



At the bottom you can see the description that this product is made in Korea. I thought all Daiso product are made in Japan but this one is made in Korea. Well, no big deal for me as long as it works as it supposed to be.



The caps is safe enough to keep the soap from leaking. And i do like the bottle packaging. I think it's very cute. If you sniff through the small hole, there's a light fruity fragrance that i like so much. It's not too strong and very refreshing.

Now I'm gonna show you how i washed my make up brushes using this in step by step. Here are my used make up brushes and beauty blender. All dirts and residues from eyeshadow, bronzer, foundation, powder, blush, etc were stick on them and needs to be cleaned up.



So i took a plastic bowl and pour about 20-30 drops of daiso make up brush cleaner into it, put some water and mixed them out.





Now I will show the residues on my beauty blender and make up brushes a bit closer.





So I put them all inside the bowl and use my hand to squeeze the blender and brushes for about 5 minutes or more. It made the water became turbid by the residues.





After a while, i took them all and here's the result....





Yes, what you see is what the fact was. This brush cleaner was failed in cleaning my make up tools. You can see there's still some dirty spot on my beautu blender, and all those brushes were still dirty. Disappointed? Guess so.

Now I'm gonna show the result after I re-cleaned them with hand soap. Here they are....





All the dirts and residues were completely gone using hand wash. And i did it the same way. I pour some drop into another bowl and mixed with water. But the result was a lot better. 



So from my experience, here's my pros and cons about Daiso make up brush cleaner.

Pros :
~ cute packaging
~ travel friendly
~ smells nice
~ affordable price

Cons :
~ failed to do its job

I rate this product 2 out of 5.

My conclusion is :
This product can only clean some powdery residues. But if you use the brush for something creamy, it's quite hard for this product to clean it perfectly.

Repurchase : No




So I hope this information will help you in deciding if this product worth it or not. Still they can clean some of the residues but not the sticky or creamy one. Need some extra efford to clean them if you wanna try.
If you ever try this product, do you have the same experience as mine?

Feel free to leave a comment below and I will reply ASAP. Thank you for reading and hope you have a wonderful day. 😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo