Skip to main content

MUJI SENSITIVE SKIN CLEANSING OIL REVIEW

Hello everyone,

I'm so excited today because finaly i can share with you guys my new holy grail cleansing oil that i bought last month during my KL trip with my brother.

I didn't plan to buy this actually because i thought my latest cleansing oil from Etude House that i've shared on my few previous post behind has already met my needs and didn't break me out.
But when i went to the mall and enter this popular japan store brand called MUJI, I suddenly remembered that one of their best seller item in their skin care line is the cleansing oil.

I was curious to try it. I still hope I could find a cleansing oil that works as good as Shu Uemura with more affordable price. So when i saw this Muji cleansing oil, I took one, the biggest one containing 400 ml without thinking too much since the price is very affordable. RM 60 for 400 ml japan cleansing oil, i guess it's a great value.

So without further said, here's my new holy grail cleansing oil from Muji.






The packaging is very simple and almost similar to shu uemura cleansing oil. They has two varian for their cleansing oil. The sensitive skin cleansing oil and the normal skin cleansing oil. The sensitive skin cleansing oil has a slightly yellow color. And the normal skin cleansing oil has is more clear like water. Since i has dry sensitive skin, i chose the yellow one.

Now let's take a look at the description.





Almost all description in the bottle are written in kanji. And one thing that uncommon in the packaging is, they put a strip in every 100 ml as a measurement. Not sure what they did it for. 😁😁😁

Here's some information about this cleansing oil that i got from their website



MUJI - Cleansing Oil Sensitive Skin - 400ml

★  Make-up remove + face cleansing oil
★  100% oil ingredients
★  No fragrance・No coloring・Mineral oil・Paraben free・Alcohol free
★  Allergy tested (Not all people suffer from allergies)
★  Quickly and completely removes make-up

Now i will show how powerful this cleansing oil is. Here i swatched some make up that i use for heavy make up. I got waterproof eyeliner, waterproof eyebrow, pigmented eye shadow, super lasting foundation, kissproof lipstick & blush on swatched on my hand.



Now using this Muji sensitive cleansing oil, i will use 2 pump to clean all these make up on my hand.





I will gentle massage this oil with circular motion and you will see how it looks like right after.



Watching that picture above, you might be questioning how come i said this cleansing oil is powerful when the eyeliner was still unmelted. Yes you're right. But first i want to let you know that the eyeliner i swatched is super duper waterproof. You will believe me after scrolling to the next pic. I will wash all the residue with water and give some gentle wipe with my hand.

Taraaaaa.....



No cheating, when i wiped all those stuff with my hand under the pouring water, all the remaining swatch were gone. I didn't scratch, just normal massage and it became perfectly clean. I can't believe how oil and water can work together that good using this cleansing oil 😍😍😍

I fell in love with this cleansing oil from the first time i used. I felt like i got the same quality of my old holy grail cleansing oil with 1/5 price. It's really a great value of money. I regret not buying more, considering the custom problem that happen right now until no time in indonesia. 😭😭😭

Ok now is time for my conclusion. Here's my pros and cons.

Pros :
~ very affordable price
~ lightweight texture
~ no paraben, silicon, alcohol, fragrance, dye
~ great cleansing power
~ didn't dry out my skin
~ didn't break me out

Cons :
~ hard to get in indonesia

Repurchase : absofuckinglutely 😍😄👌👍

Overall, I rate this 5 out of 5



That's all my review about Muji sensitive skin cleansing oil. I hope this review can help anyone with the same skin type like mine in finding a good and affordable cleansing oil. Thank you for stopping by on my blog. I'm looking forward for any question, suggestion or anything from you. Feel free to leave a comment below and i will reply ASAP.

Have a great night... 😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLINELLE PURE SWISS HYDRA CALM SKIN CARE SERIES REVIEW (SPONSORED)

Hi everyone, I've been waiting day by day till 14 days to finally can share this post. And I'm so excited to share my new skin care routine that I loooove so much since my first try. Here's Clinelle Pure Swiss Hydra Calm skin care series from Clinelle Indonesia. Two weeks ago, I've been invited to Clinelle "7 secrets for youthful skin" beauty event. During skin check session, I was suggested to try their skin care range bases on my skin type. And the skin expert suggested me to try the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series that suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. What I like and decided to try this skin care range is because all of their products are dermatologic tested. Beside, they also 7 no's : ~ no articifial fragrance ~ no artificial coloring ~ no comedogenic ingredients ~ no mineral oil ~ no SD-alcohol ~ no Lanolin ~ no Paraben And the Pure Swiss Hydra Calm series is manufactured in France and claimed as below. So I got 8 items of their 7 steps skin car

REVIEW PURBASARI HI-MATTE LIP CREAM HYDRA SERIES (NEW SHADES) - SPONSORED

Hi everyone, I have a good news for all lipstick junkies out there. Our popular local make up brand Purbasari has launched the 6 new shades of Hi-matte Lip Cream. Who's excited? I do. 😍😍😍 I've shared about the first 5 shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream in my previous post last year and I love them especially shade no 01 - VINCA and 04 - ZINNIA.  And last week, I received a box again from Purbasari Indonesia in collaboration with Surabaya Beauty Blogger containing the new shades which made me soooo excited. 😍😍😍. Here it is. Inside the box, there are 6 new shades of Purbasari Hi-Matte Lip Cream. So they continue the color series and still with the same packaging box design. PACKAGING This lip cream comes in a black matte packaging box with the small diagonal peeking hole at the right side so you can directly see the shade from the lip container inside. I love this minimalist design. The ingredient list is printed on the left side of the packagin

BEAUTY CREATION 'TEASE ME' EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

Hello everyone, I'm here again with another make up review about the eyeshadow palette that I got from ivabeaute  during Surabaya Beauty Blogger 5th Soiree last week. Another temptation for all make up junkie out there 😉. Here's the Beauty Creation 'Tease Me' Palette.... Actually i've already heard so many review about this palette which is very good. But since I still have some palette that I haven't used yet, I delayed my desire to buy it. And I was so so so excited that this finally got into my hand. Yayyyy 😍😍😍. So without further do, let's take a look at the packaging first. This palette has a simple hard cover material packaging in pink & black and covered with sliding cardboard with the same design. At the back of the packaging, there's an ingredient list and and some information about this palette. The good thing is, the palette are not tested on animal. So it's cruelty free. If you release the sliding cover, the main packaging is a fo